Friday, November 21, 2014

Welcome to my blog

           Hi my name is Taneshia but everyone calls me shay. I am a hair stylist I do many kinds of hairstyles, For young and old. I started off doing my own hair then I started to learn alot about doing hair because I  have three older sisters that love doing hair as much as me. So one great day i ask my sister to teach me how to do hair and she did. And thats how i learned to do hair. For me, hair has always been a constant battle. Sure, as a child it was long and healthy, but after over a decade of using a chemical straightener, it grew increasingly damaged and I became tired of repeating the “process” every six to eight weeks. Why am I doing this, I wondered? What does my thick, curly, frizzy hair actually look like? And, is there a way I can take care of my hair without using a chemical, a hot comb, or having to wear a wig? Fortunately my mom has worn her hair natural for several years, so I have seen firsthand how to care for that style, but so many women are not as lucky. But now i am trying to wear sew in in my hair for it to grow natural without the glue, the flat iron, the hot cumb, and the chemical straightener. Now im all natural.

1 Comments:

At November 25, 2014 at 3:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo to Taneshia for the first blog from Lab 4

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home